Call for Special Sessions and Tutorials
In addition to regular papers described in the Call for Papers, proposals for Special Sessions and Tutorials are requested with the goal of providing more depth for important technical areas.
Several topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Surveillance of Space Radar
- Space-borne Radar
- Radar for Air and Missile Defence
- Multi-function Naval Radar
- Radar for drone and counter-drone applications
- Autonomous Vehicle Radar
- Weather Radar
- Passive Radar
- High-Frequency Radar
- Bi-static and Multi-Static Radar
- High-Resolution/Multi-dimensional Imaging Radar
- Applications of Compressive Sensing in Radar
- Aided Target Classification
- Cognitive Radar
- Waveform Diversity
- Radar Modelling and Simulation
Prospective organizer(s) for Special Sessions and Tutorials are invited to send their proposals with the requested information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by 20 December 2017.
- Maximum one-paragraph description of the proposed Special Session
- List of prospective authors and paper titles (4-6 papers)
- Maximum half-page biography of the Special Session organiser(s)
- 2 – 3 page requirement
Tutorial presenters are required to submit a two-page syllabus outlining the tutorial topic, the intended audience, learning outcomes, suggested prerequisites, presenter biography, schedule for a four-hour lesson, and list of pervious venues where the proposed tutorial has been presented, along with an estimate of attendance numbers.
Key Dates – Special Sessions and Tutorials:
Note that all papers for Special Sessions must adhere to the same deadlines and format guidelines as regular papers, and will be reviewed according to the standard procedures of Radar 2018.
|Call for Papers, Tutorials and Special Sessions||23 October 2017|
|Proposals Due||20 December 2017|
|Acceptance Notification||19 January 2018|
|Special Session Papers Due||16 February 2018|
|Tutorial Submissions Due||20 July 2018|
The presenting author will be required to register for the Conference in order to ensure his/her paper(s) is included in the final Program. The deadline for presenting author registration is Wednesday, 2 May 2018.