Full Paper Submission
Full Paper Submissions are now closed.
All authors will be sent reviewer comments from their original Paper submission on or before on Wednesday, 18 April 2018. The Organising Committee asks that all authors review the comments and make changes as requested. If an author has not received any reviewer comments there is no need to review your Paper and re-submit.
All papers will need to be submitted to the IEEE PDF checker located here. For instructions on how to do this click here.
Once you have received your checked paper, please record the IEEE paper ID and enter it during the submission process.
Full Paper Submission Instructions
- Follow the reviewer comments and make changes to your Paper.
- Save your final Paper as a PDF.
- Submit your paper to the IEEE PDF Express Portal. For instructions please see Step 1 and 2 of the guidelines here.
- Log into the submission portal by clicking here, using the same login details that were used to submit your original Paper.
- Upload your paper to the IEEE Publication Agreement. For instructions please see Step 3 of the guidelines here.
- Upload your final Paper.
- Add your IEEE Paper ID number
- Select if you would like to nominate yourself for the Best Student Paper Award.
- Click “Preview and Submit”. This will show your final Paper.
- Click “Update and Submit Changes”
Final Paper submissions close at 11:59 AEST on Friday, 13 July 2018.Acceptance Notifications will be sent on Wednesday, 18 April 2018.
For any queries regarding full Paper submission please contact email@example.com.